- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 (5 ounce) canslight tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chickpeas, drained, rinsed, coarsely chopped
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained, cut into 1/4-inch dice (about 3/4 cup)
- 18 -20 pitted black olives, halved (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine vinegar, mustard, 1/4 teaspoons salt and 1/8 teaspoons pepper. Whisk until salt has dissolved.
- Slowly whisk in olive oil until incorporated. Add tuna, chopped chickpeas, roasted peppers and olives to bowl and stir until well combined.
- Taste and season with additional salt and pepper, if desired. Cover and chill until ready to pack. Serve salad over greens or on bread or crackers, if desired.