Prep 2 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is one of my favorite and fastest recipes. I don't remember how I came across this but fish, cheese and cayenne pepper are 3 of my favorite things to eat. Good thing it worked out. For a tip, depending on how spicy you like your foods, you can always use less or more cayenne pepper.
- 1 (16 ounce) boxvelveeta macaroni shells and cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 (8 ounce) can tuna (tuna in water works best)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Add olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper to cold water.
- Boil water.
- Cook the shells as directed on box.
- When done boiling the shells, do not completely drain water from the shells. I leave enough water to where it is just below the top layer of cooked shells.
- Add drained tuna and mix well.
- Return to low heat.
- Mix in remaining 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper and enjoy.