Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
from Taste of Home magazine. The crushed black pepper is my own addition.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces canned tuna, drained and flaked
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
- serve with bread or crackers or as a sandwich spread.
MMM! I made this today and ate it in a low carb tortilla. The lemon juice and curry really add a punch to it that I enjoyed. Thanks:)
I had this for lunch today and enjoyed it. I used fat free mayo and cream cheese to fit my dietary requirements and skipped the onion because I am not a fan of raw onions. What I ended up with was a bit like a pate in texture and I think would go well with crackers. I served it this time as sandwiches with pickles and it was good that way too but I am sure the crackers are the right direction for it. Made for Ramadan tag.