Prep 16 mins
Cook 4 mins
From Cooking For 2 magazine. Submitted by someone named Susan Burkett of PA. Have not tried, putting here for safekeeping.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese, divided
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 dash paprika
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; stir in 2/3 cup cheese. Spread over each muffin half; sprinkle with remaining cheese and paprika.
- Place on a baking sheet. Broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 2-4 minutes or until lightly browned and cheese is melted.