Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Weeknight Cooking Made Easy 2007.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 8 slices light rye bread
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- Combine sour cream and garlic salt and spread on one side of each slice of bread.
- In another bowl, combine the tuna and mayo and spread on four slices of bread.
- Top with cheese and the remaining slice of bread.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium heat and add two sandwiches at a time.
- Lightly brown both sides of bread until cheese is melted.