Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for summer days!
Make and share this Tuna Ceviche Lettuce Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 250 g tuna fish, cut in cubes
- 1 mango, cut in cubes
- 1 avocado, cut in cubes
For the sauce
- 4 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- chili powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Cut the tuna (raw), avocado and mango in cubes, place in a bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce, and add to the tuna ceviche.
- Serve in lettuce with the rest of the sauce on the side.