Recipe by Little Mommy
I made this when I discovered my standby of cream of mushroom soup was gone. (Turns out DH didn't put the groceries away very well, hehehe). This isn't exactly healthy, but it's comforting and my daughter (a ranch dressing fanatic) loved it!
Top Review by Manda Leigh
I'm really sorry, but this just wasn't very good. I'm pretty sure it was the Essence of Emeril seasoning that gave it a very strange, unappealing taste. My advice to anyone using this recipe would be to leave it out completely. I doubt that I will be making this one again.
- 1 cup dry elbow macaroni
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups baked potato chips, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup light ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon Emeril's Original Essence
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- cook macaroni according to package directions, preheat oven to 350.
- meanwhile, mix sour cream, milk, ranch and seasonings in a bowl. Add tuna, cooked macaroni, 1 1/2 cup of cheese and 1 cup of potato chips. Spoon into a greased casserole dish.
- Top with remaining cheese and potato chips. Bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until heated thorugh and cheese is melted.