Recipe by Shaye
This is the ultimate cream of crap soup casserole. It is a comfort food for me. It isn't very healthy, but really easy and delish!
Top Review by Debber
Very good weeknight supper. I used the mushroom soup, but didn't have the cheddar soup, so used Campbell's Fiesta Nacho instead--kicked up the spice a few notches. Also drained most of the water out of the tuna AND added a can of kipper-snack (herring)....that added a bit of fishy-flavor (DH didn't like it, but the kids and I did!). Saltines give it crunch, altho' not sure how that will translate into leftovers! Anyway, good recipe and am freezing some for later on, too. Will let you know how THAT turns out (if I remember!).
- 1 (12 ounce) package shell macaroni
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water (do not drain)
- 1 package saltine (1 tube)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the noodles according to package directions.
- Place frozen peas in the strainer and pour boiling noodles over them to heat them up.
- Combine soups and the entire contents of tuna cans in macaroni pan, add noodles and peas.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Top with crushed saltines and dot with butter.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.