Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 3 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons pimientos, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cups potato chips, coarsley crushed
- Saute onion and bell pepper in butter 3 minutes or until tender, remove from heat.
- Add pimento, soups, milk, lemon juice and tuna, mix well.
- Place half of potato chips in bottom of lightly buttered 9"x13" casserole dish.
- Cover with tuna mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining potato chips on top.
- Bake at 350F (175C) for 30 minutes.