Recipe by kermielou25
This is one of my favorite things to make. It's quick and easy. Everyone always loves it and there is always leftovers.
- 1 lb egg noodles
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas
- 3 (11 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 3 (6 ounce) cans solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) bagplain potato chips, crushed
- 8 ounces grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bring water to a boil then add egg noodles. cook 8-10 minutes or as directed on package.
- In a large bowl mix together the cream of mushroom, tuna and peas.
- Drain the noodles and add them to the tuna mixture. Stir well.
- Pour into a 13"x9" inch glass pan.
- Sprinkle grated cheese then crushed potato chips on top of casserole.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.