- 2 (12 ounce) cans tuna
- 1 (16 ounce) bag egg noodles
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 -3 tablespoons milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 lb cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package.
- Place in a 13x9 inch pan.
- Add tuna and mushroom soup and stir well.
- Melt 2 sticks butter in skillet
- Crumble crackers into skillet and saute until well coated.
- Cover tuna noodles mixture with crackers.
- Bake at 425 until crackers are brown and center are hot.