Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
Simple and uses some leftovers.
- 1 cup rice, cooked
- 1 cup leftover cooked vegetables (corn, broccoli, peas)
- 1 medium piece sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 170 g tuna in water
- 1 tablespoon seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄4 very thinly sliced sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups stewed tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 egg
- Saute onion and sweet potato and garlic in oil. Sprinkle with flour. Add tomatoes and simmer until potato is tender.
- Combine rice, leftover vegetables, sundried tomato and tuna in casserole dish. Pour tomato sauce over.
- Mix together bisquick, milk and egg. Pour over casserole.
- Bake 400 degrees F. for 35 minutes.
- Serve with spaghetti squash.