Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Can't seem to find anything to whip up for dinner? This is a simple recipe you are bound to find everything in the pantry for.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna
- 0.5 (8 ounce) box macaroni
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream soup (what ever flavor you like)
- Bring a pan with water to a boil.
- When boiling pour macaroni in.Keep it boiling. (A big box of macaroni would take one can of tuna for half of it.).
- Stir from bottom until it boils again.
- When boiling again start timer for eight minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- When done drain macaroni. (Stirring some when in strainer helps to rid of more water).
- Add tuna.
- Add cream soup and mix together.
- Put in glass pan in oven for 350°F for 15-20 minute.
- •Hot sauce fans: Cover this with your favorite brand of hot sauce!
I have made this several times. My family loves it. I also added frozen peas. Sometimes when I am in a real hurry, I just make it on the stove top and not put it in the oven.