Recipe by riderfan
This is our busy night supper, when I've forgotten to take anything out for supper. Needless to say, we have it quite often! I used to get our babysitter to make this, as it's so simple. She told me recently this recipe got her and her roomates thru nursing school!
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 (6 ounce) can solid white tuna, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated cheese (for topping)
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook macaroni until tender.
- In a greased casserole dish, mix together the soup and the tuna.
- Dump in the noodles and add the cheese.
- Mix all together, adding salt & pepper to taste.
- You can add more cheese on top of the casserole if you like (most kids like this).
- Cover and bake for 20 min, uncover and bake another 10 min or so, until cheese is browned.