Recipe by Derf
Good old tuna casserole from the campbells soup people.
Top Review by Charlotte J
The daycare kids really liked this, the 2&1/2-year old just keep saying, "Mmm". I used an 8 oz bag of noodles, and the peas I only boiled for half the time as we like them crunchy. I added 1/2 tsp salt and some pepper. This also reheated nicely in the microwave. Thank you Dorothy, for another keeper.
- 2 1⁄2 cups medium noodles
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 can Campbell's condensed cream of celery soup or 1 can Campbell's half-fat cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- Add peas for last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- In 8 cup casserole, combine soup, milk, tuna and half of cheese, stir in noodles and peas.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbling and hot.