Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Good old tuna casserole from the campbells soup people.
Make and share this Tuna Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups medium noodles
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 can Campbell's condensed cream of celery soup or 1 can Campbell's half-fat cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- Add peas for last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- In 8 cup casserole, combine soup, milk, tuna and half of cheese, stir in noodles and peas.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbling and hot.
The daycare kids really liked this, the 2&1/2-year old just keep saying, "Mmm". I used an 8 oz bag of noodles, and the peas I only boiled for half the time as we like them crunchy. I added 1/2 tsp salt and some pepper. This also reheated nicely in the microwave. Thank you Dorothy, for another keeper.
Great tasting tuna casserole. We have tuna and either pasta rice or noodles quite a lot. This mix is delicious, and the added cheese is a winner. Another quick, easy and tasty meal. Thanks Dorothy!
I used broccoli instead as we are not big pea fans. I added the Ritz before baking. It was quick and delicious.