Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
its very good i never liked hot tuna but this recipe is so good
- 1 box macaroni and cheese mix
- 1 can tuna
- 1 bag mixed vegetables
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- first start off with making the macaroni and cheese in a pot with hot water then when the macaroni is soft and tender drain the macaroni and put the macaroni back in the pot.
- then add the cheese stir in the cheese and then lower the stove heat to medium heat or low heat i recommend#3 on an electric stove and low heat on a gas stove.
- then add your tuna, cream of mushroom soup and mixed vegetables.
- then stir constantly to mix the frozen vegetables and serve when the vegetables are hot and all the other ingredients are hot.
I only took a little bite of it because I am on a post baby diet but I made it for the husband who said that it is pretty good and gave it 4 out of 5. I also found it quite tasty. Thank-you for such an easy recipe. It came together in no time at all.
Quick and easy! This is similar to the tuna casserole my mom made growing up. I added a splash of milk and carrots & peas for the veggies.
Good! I added sauteed onions & garlic and 1/3 cup of milk, put in in a casserole dish with bread crumbs on top and baked it for about 30 min. It was delicious!