Recipe by strut
its very good i never liked hot tuna but this recipe is so good
Top Review by Monique L
I only took a little bite of it because I am on a post baby diet but I made it for the husband who said that it is pretty good and gave it 4 out of 5. I also found it quite tasty. Thank-you for such an easy recipe. It came together in no time at all.
- 1 box macaroni and cheese mix
- 1 can tuna
- 1 bag mixed vegetables
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
Directions See How It's Made
- first start off with making the macaroni and cheese in a pot with hot water then when the macaroni is soft and tender drain the macaroni and put the macaroni back in the pot.
- then add the cheese stir in the cheese and then lower the stove heat to medium heat or low heat i recommend#3 on an electric stove and low heat on a gas stove.
- then add your tuna, cream of mushroom soup and mixed vegetables.
- then stir constantly to mix the frozen vegetables and serve when the vegetables are hot and all the other ingredients are hot.