Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A Wonderful homemade casserole sure to please your entire family!
- 16 ounces egg noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup frozen green pea
- 1 cup fat-free cheddar cheese
- 12 ounces fresh mushrooms
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free Miracle Whip
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Make egg noodles according to package directions, cooking them about a minute less than specified.
- While the noodles are boiling, saute mushroom slices. Also, cook the soup with milk on the stove.
- Drain the peas and tuna and pour into a large casserole dish. Add the miracle whip and 1/2 of the cheddar cheese. When finished cooking, add the rest of the ingredients and combine until well mixed. Top with the rest of the cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted (approx. 20 minutes).
- Note: use shredded cheddar cheese.
I thought this was very good...I just added a few things like diced onion and celery and toasted bread crumbs on top............