Recipe by MaryKate
My mom introduced this to me one night when i was starving after Lacrosse practice. This recipe is sooo easy and tastes sooo good. We squirt lemon juice over the top of ours! You can also substitue rice for the noodles
Top Review by Mother Nature
Not much on "hot canned tuna", but this was excellent! Quick and easy too. My husband (good old meat & potatoes man) loved it. It is a definite keeper! Thanks! Mother Nature
- 6 -8 ounces wide egg noodles
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk (or 1 can)
- 1 (6 ounce) can canned tuna
- fresh ground black pepper
- lemon juice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil egg noodles to a little firmer than al dente and drain.
- In a casserole dish combine the mushroom soup, milk, and tuna. Mix well.
- Pour the cooked noddles into the casserole dish with the soup/tuna/milk mixture.
- sprinkle to with crushed black pepper.
- pop casserole into oven for 30-35 minutes or until the tops noodles are crunchy and brown and the casserole is warmed through.