Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Fast and easy tuna casserole that is low fat.
- 3 cups cooked noodles
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Cook noodles according to package directions, and drain.
- Drain tuna and vegetables.
- Combine all ingredients in a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish and blend well.
- Bake 30 minutes.
If you're in the mood for something bland, this is it. Add crushed corn flakes on the top about ten minutes before tanking it out of the oven.
This recipie sounds pretty good. I would also add some grated cheese and crused crakers to the top ten minutes before baking is complete.
I normally mix-in a dab of butter for a little 'richer' flavor--& salt & pepper to taste--for flavor! Otherwise --sounds good! Frenchy!