- 1 cup egg noodles
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (6 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained and flaked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can English peas, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, according to your taste
- 1 cup goldfish crackers, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Stir in soup and next 6 ingredients; pour into a lightly greased 8" sq. baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with crackers and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- ** I usually buy the larger can of evaporated milk and just add the amount on how creamy i want the mixture to be. If you want it dryer than use the above amount if you like it creamier to just keep adding until get the consistancy you want.