Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I've got a bunch of inexpensive tuna casseroles I need to put on food.com for lent. Can use salmon instead of tuna.
- 2 (7 ounce) cans tuna
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup green olives, sliced
- 6 ounces American cheese, shredded
- 3 eggs, hard boiled, sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) package egg noodles, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup cracker, crushed to crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Mix the tuna, undrained, with milk and soup.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, olives, and cheese.
- Add hard boiled eggs and cooked noodles.
- Pour into a casserole dish sprayed with Pam.
- Mix melted butter and cracker crumbs together; top casserole.
- Bake 30 minutes in 350 degree Fahrenheit oven.
- May substitute salmon for tuna.