1/1 Photo of Tuna Casserole 1
Dienia B.'s Note:
I've got a bunch of inexpensive tuna casseroles I need to put on food.com for lent. Can use salmon instead of tuna.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (7 ounce) cans tuna
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup green olives, sliced
- 6 ounces American cheese, shredded
- 3 eggs, hard boiled, sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) package egg noodles, cooked
- 1/2 cup cracker, crushed to crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1Mix the tuna, undrained, with milk and soup.
- 2Add Worcestershire sauce, olives, and cheese.
- 3Add hard boiled eggs and cooked noodles.
- 4Pour into a casserole dish sprayed with Pam.
- 5Mix melted butter and cracker crumbs together; top casserole.
- 6Bake 30 minutes in 350 degree Fahrenheit oven.
- 7May substitute salmon for tuna.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Casserole 1
Serving Size: 1 (474 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 760.6
- Calories from Fat 355
- Total Fat 39.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 258.8 mg
- Sodium 1941.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 47.8 g