Recipe by Charmed
I can't remember where I got this, but it seems I've had it forever. It doesn't look so hot, but it tastes wonderful! Hope you enjoy it. Time includes chopping the vegetables, but then again, I'm slow.
Top Review by ellie_
Good and easy - perfect for a busy day! Made according to the directions but added one small can of water chestnuts. Next time I might add a red bell pepper or green peas to add some color to the dish. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna in water, drained & flaked
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) can Chinese vegetables or 1 (16 ounce) can bean sprouts, drained
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup cashews, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups crisp chow mein noodles (or to taste)