Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I can't remember where I got this, but it seems I've had it forever. It doesn't look so hot, but it tastes wonderful! Hope you enjoy it. Time includes chopping the vegetables, but then again, I'm slow.
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna in water, drained & flaked
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) can Chinese vegetables or 1 (16 ounce) can bean sprouts, drained
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup cashews, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups crisp chow mein noodles (or to taste)
- Combine all ingredients except chow mein noodles in a crock pot.
- Stir well.
- Cover& cook on low setting for 4 to 9 hours.
- Serve over the noodles.
Good and easy - perfect for a busy day! Made according to the directions but added one small can of water chestnuts. Next time I might add a red bell pepper or green peas to add some color to the dish. Thanks for sharing!