- 1 baguette
- 1 garlic clove, sliced in half
- 2 (6 ounce) cans solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1⁄8 cup capers, drained
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- black pepper (15-20 grinds)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Slice baguette into 1/2" thick slices and place on baking sheet.
- Drizzle both sides with a little olive oil and bake until toasted and golden, about 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and ru with garlic on bothe sides.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix throughly.
- Top each toasted beguette slice with about 1 tablespoon of the tuna salad.