Evan's Mommy's Note:
Don't let the name fool you - they are very good! I found this recipe online once, but lost it and have not been able to find the original. This is my version of what I remember. My husband loves these. I make a big batch and freeze - then they can be individually heated in the microwave for a quick lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain tuna and mix with shredded cheese.
- 2Add just enough mayo (approximately 2 Tbsp) to moisten.
- 3Place a scoop into prepared triangle-shaped pizza dough.
- 4Seal edges with brushed beaten egg.
- 5With a fork, press prongs along edges to further seal the calzone.
- 6If desired, brush entire calzone with beaten egg for that glossy finish.
- 7Bake at 400 for 10-15 minutes or until browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Calzones
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.5
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 47.3 mg
- Sodium 193.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: