Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this wandering the current bon Appetit mag. It comes from http://tunathewonderfish.com and there are a bunch of other creative tuna ideas there! I can't wait to try it!
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
- Heat olive oil in small skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and saute 30 second (do not burn).
- Spread sauteed garlic oil over pizza crust.
- Spread flaked tuna over crust evenly.
- Top with red peppers, artichokes, red onion and feta cheese.
- Sprinkle with basil.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.