I found this wandering the current bon Appetit mag. It comes from http://tunathewonderfish.com and there are a bunch of other creative tuna ideas there! I can't wait to try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F
- 2Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
- 3Heat olive oil in small skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and saute 30 second (do not burn).
- 4Spread sauteed garlic oil over pizza crust.
- 5Spread flaked tuna over crust evenly.
- 6Top with red peppers, artichokes, red onion and feta cheese.
- 7Sprinkle with basil.
- 8Bake 8-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna California Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.2
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 46.8 mg
- Sodium 459.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 15.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: