Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this wandering the current bon Appetit mag. It comes from http://tunathewonderfish.com and there are a bunch of other creative tuna ideas there! I can't wait to try it!
- 5 ounces tuna, drained and flaked (in oil is what recipe called for, I use in water)
- 1 pizza crust, large
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup basil, fresh chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
- Heat olive oil in small skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and saute 30 second (do not burn).
- Spread sauteed garlic oil over pizza crust.
- Spread flaked tuna over crust evenly.
- Top with red peppers, artichokes, red onion and feta cheese.
- Sprinkle with basil.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.