Recipe by barbacious
A healthy alternative to burgers. This is a very easy recipe and quite tasty. You can mix this up ahead of time.
Top Review by lalala109
Yum! I substituted the 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder for 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar and the 1/4 teaspoon salt for 1/4 teaspoon light soy sauce for a more oriental taste. I got 6 smallish patties. Went down a storm, and I've already been asked to make them again! A must-try recipe!
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 6 1⁄2 ounces tuna in water
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain tuna.
- Add all ingredients and mix well.
- Spray a pan with cooking spray.
- Heat pan on stove.
- Shape mixture into patties and cook on both sides until browned.
- (I make the bread crumbs in a food processor using fresh bread.) Also you could add finely chopped onion.