Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A very easy and kid friendly recipe,serve with tater tots! Servings depend on size of tuna can you use, just make your favourite tuna salad for this!
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 3 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives or 1⁄4 cup black olives
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, cut in small cubes
- 4 hamburger buns
- Mix tuna as you would for your favourite tuna salad.
- Add the cheese Add the olives.
- Mix well.
- Put on hamburger buns.
- Wrap in foil.
- Bake until heated through approximately 15 minutes.
Ok, it was the description of the recipe being good with Tater Tots that grabbed me! Love those Tots! Anyway, these were quite good, and very easy to put together for a quick lunch or snack and really no mess at all. Ease and taste got it to 4 *'s Renee, but the Tots pushed it over the top!! Thanks! Michael :)
I love these - minus the olives. It's like a tuna melt and a nice change of pace