Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Always good and a nice change of pace. Any leftovers are already wrapped up!
- 1 (12 1/4 ounce) can tuna in water
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, diced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- 6 hamburger buns
- Drain tuna and mix it and all ingredients (except buns) in a bowl.
- Divide the tuna mixture among the buns. Wrap each filled bun individually in waxed paper.
- Place wrapped tuna burgers on a baking sheet and heat at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
These were delicious! They buns crisped up perfectly.
I made these burgers and they were incredible!