Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Top Review by PixieDust
I made these the other night for my daughter who will eat tuna and very little else. I wasn't sure how these would hold together when frying but mine did very well. The chili sauce gave them a nice flavor. Thanks!! Family and I enjoyed.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- sliced tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine tuna, bread crumbs, celery, mayo, onion, chili sauce,egg, salt and pepper.
- Shape into four patties.
- Melt butter in a skillet; cook patties for about 4-5 minutes per side or until lightly browned.
- Serve on buns with lettuce and tomatoes, if desired.