Recipe by Aric Ross
This is one of my favorite recipes. My grandmother would call me up and we'd have Tuna burgers for lunch all of the time. A few years ago I went vegetarian and this is really the only dish that I really miss. A nice, simple and tasty way to serve tuna. Makes a great lunch for adults and kids both.
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna (drained and flaked)
- 1 tablespoon minced green pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 6 hamburger buns
- 6 slices American cheese
- 1⁄8 cup butter (melted)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream of mushroom soup with tuna.
- Add green pepper and onion, mix well.
- Spoon onto hamburger buns.
- Add 1 slice of cheese to each bun.
- Brush tops of buns with melted butter.
- Bake on cookie sheet at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes, or until cheese melts and buns are golden brown.