Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of my favorite recipes. My grandmother would call me up and we'd have Tuna burgers for lunch all of the time. A few years ago I went vegetarian and this is really the only dish that I really miss. A nice, simple and tasty way to serve tuna. Makes a great lunch for adults and kids both.
- Combine cream of mushroom soup with tuna.
- Add green pepper and onion, mix well.
- Spoon onto hamburger buns.
- Add 1 slice of cheese to each bun.
- Brush tops of buns with melted butter.
- Bake on cookie sheet at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes, or until cheese melts and buns are golden brown.