Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
How would you know from the name that this is a sandwich or better--in a hotdog roll? My mom made these when I was little, and I continued with my kids. They are a hot treat and just taste so good from time to time.
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna (crumbled up)
- 3 hard-boiled eggs (chopped medium fine)
- 4 slices American cheese (cubed)
- 2 tablespoons green peppers (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons onions (minced)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 hot dog buns
- Mix all of the above together and mix well.
- Spread into hotdog rolls.
- Wrap individually in aluminum foil.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake in a 250 degree oven for 30 minutes.