Recipe by ElleFirebrand
This was something I made up when I had absolutely no fresh meat or fresh veg in the house. Not too shabby.
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oil
- 3 ounces light chunk tuna in water
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 green onion, julienned
Directions See How It's Made
- In small sauce pan, heat oil and fry garlic. Add broccoli and peas and fry about 3-4 minutes.
- Add tuna and stir fry until tuna is vegetables are slightly tender.
- Add soy sauce and fish sauce.
- Remove from heat and stir in basil and green onion.
- Serve with rice is desired.