Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This was something I made up when I had absolutely no fresh meat or fresh veg in the house. Not too shabby.
- In small sauce pan, heat oil and fry garlic. Add broccoli and peas and fry about 3-4 minutes.
- Add tuna and stir fry until tuna is vegetables are slightly tender.
- Add soy sauce and fish sauce.
- Remove from heat and stir in basil and green onion.
- Serve with rice is desired.
This was delicious. I added some chopped celery and onion with the garlic and added fat free cheddar cheese and pepper at the end. Fast and tasty lunch. Thanks for posting!