Recipe by Hope Rock
This is a delicious dish. A lunch favorite in my house hold. It is quick and easy to assemble. As always, It is low in calories. I hope you enjoy this just as much as we do.
- 70.87 g envelope tuna in water
- 425.24 g can black beans, drained
- 118.29 ml prepared salsa
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese (or a Combination of both) or 118.29 ml mozzarella cheese (or a Combination of both)
- 28.39 ml diced green onion
- 14.79 ml fresh cilantro
- 177.44 ml diced green cabbage or 177.44 ml red cabbage
- 1.23 ml seasoning salt
- 4 low-carb whole wheat tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium sized bowl add the tuna, drained black beans, salsa, cheese, Green onions, Cabbage, Cilantro and Salt. Combine until well mixed.
- Separate the tuna mixture into four equal parts. Place a serving in each whole wheat tortilla. Roll the mixture up into each tortilla, allowing the ends to remain open; there's no need to tuck them.
- Cut each tortilla wrap in half at an angle, plate and serve.