This is a delicious dish. A lunch favorite in my house hold. It is quick and easy to assemble. As always, It is low in calories. I hope you enjoy this just as much as we do.
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) envelope tuna in water
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup prepared salsa
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or a Combination of both) or 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese (or a Combination of both)
- 1⁄8 cup diced green onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 3⁄4 cup diced green cabbage or 3⁄4 cup red cabbage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 4 low-carb whole wheat tortillas
- In a medium sized bowl add the tuna, drained black beans, salsa, cheese, Green onions, Cabbage, Cilantro and Salt. Combine until well mixed.
- Separate the tuna mixture into four equal parts. Place a serving in each whole wheat tortilla. Roll the mixture up into each tortilla, allowing the ends to remain open; there's no need to tuck them.
- Cut each tortilla wrap in half at an angle, plate and serve.
Great recipe! I didn't have a pouch of tuna, only cans, so I used one whole 5 oz can. Quick, easy and healthy. Loved it, thanks.