Recipe by Aroostook
A quick and easy hot supper in minutes.Cream of mushroom soup! =0 lol A 50's recipe from my Aunt Kay.
Top Review by Bella chef
I cooked this last night. Because of the mushroom soup I thought my family may not like it. But they all thought it was great. It is also very filling. I served it with crusty bread rolls. The only other comment I would make is that we prefer our peas a little more cooked. But that is our personal preferance. It has nothing to do with the great flavor of the meal. Bella
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1 can flaked tuna
- pimiento, slivered (for color mostly)
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm up soup in sauce pan.
- Add onion powder, tuna and pimento.
- Heat thru and add peas.
- Heat and serve on crackers, toast or popovers.
- Add water until it is the consistancy you like.
- I like it rather thick plus the frozen peas will add moisture to sauce.