Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
A favorite with my lunch bunch.
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 cups pioneer biscuit mix
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1⁄3 cup celery
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 -8 slices American cheese
- tomatoes, slices (optional)
- In a big mixing bowl, add milk, mayonnaise and salad dressing; stir to mix well.
- Add biscuit mix, stirring until just blended.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead dough 5-8 times.
- Pat into a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, mix tuna, celery, onion, pickle relish, and garlic powder.
- Spread over crust; top with cheese slices.
- Bake for 4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into squares and top with a tomato slice if desired.
- Serve warm.
This was delicious. The ranch dressing just made it. Thanks for this tasty recipe.
This made a wonderful lunch. Instead of cheese slices I topped it off with shredded Velveeta cheese. I loved the flavor of the ranch dressing in the biscuit layer. Added a little side salad and glass of tea. Thanks, this was unique, tasty and filling.
These are EXCELLENT! I'm the only one in my house who loves tuna fish, so I had to cut the recipe in half and bake it in a cake pan, but it still turned out great! And I didn't have Ranch dressing but was so anxious to try it, that I used Thousand Island instead and it's so good. I will make this over and over again. Thanks!