1/2 Photos of Tuna Biscuit Bake
My mommy's recipe. It doesn't get any easier than this. True comfort food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix together the tuna, soup, milk, and onion.
- 2Place pop biscuits in a round casserole dish (or deep dish pie plate).
- 3Pour tuna mixture over biscuits.
- 4Bake at 400 for 15 - 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Biscuit Bake
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.8
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 54.1 mg
- Sodium 1256.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 27.7 g