Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
My mommy's recipe. It doesn't get any easier than this. True comfort food.
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- In a bowl, mix together the tuna, soup, milk, and onion.
- Place pop biscuits in a round casserole dish (or deep dish pie plate).
- Pour tuna mixture over biscuits.
- Bake at 400 for 15 - 20 minutes.
Thanks for an easy recipe when I didn't feel like "scrounging around for dinner" again. I added about 1 tsp. garlic powder, 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend, I used cream of musroom with roasted garlic soup, used an 8x8 Pyrex pan, and I served this with green beans and Recipe #203449. It wasn't that pleasant-looking as a dish, but it all went to the same place. ;) Thanks!
This was a really easy and delicious recipe. I sauteed my onions a little first, and used reduced fat biscuits. Added green beans and potatoes on and side. Very easy with that home cooked feeling. Thanks for a great recipe!
This recipe really came in handy last night for a quick, easy dinner. The kids loved it, too. I did have to make a couple substitutions, based on what I had on hand. I used Cream of Celery soup and dried onions, and added a bit of garlic salt. It was quite yummy and ultra easy! I think I put it together in 2 minutes.