Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great little lunch salad. Serve with toasted crusty bread.
Make and share this Tuna, Bean and Sweetcorn Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 6 1⁄2 ounces chunk tuna, drained
- 5 1⁄2 ounces corn mixed with chopped peppers, drained
- 1⁄2 red onion, finely chopped
- 7 ounces red kidney beans, drained
- salt and pepper
- mixed salad green
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 pinch chili powder
- In a large bowl, mix the tuna lightly with the sweetcorn, onion and kidney beans.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Divide the salad leaves between two plates. Season lightly. Pile tuna salad on top.
- Drizzle over the olive oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle with chili powder. Serve with toasted bread.
What a lovely tasty salad. I used tuna in oregano & lemon & left out the olive oil. A very healthy & satisfying lunch, thanks Amanda!
This made for a delightful lunch, skipped on the chili powder and olive oil as I used a tuna in Chili oil (drained) I also used fresh red peppers and corn instead of the canned variety. YUM! Thanks for sharing.