- 6 1⁄2 ounces chunk tuna, drained
- 5 1⁄2 ounces corn mixed with chopped peppers, drained
- 1⁄2 red onion, finely chopped
- 7 ounces red kidney beans, drained
- salt and pepper
- mixed salad green
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 pinch chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix the tuna lightly with the sweetcorn, onion and kidney beans.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Divide the salad leaves between two plates. Season lightly. Pile tuna salad on top.
- Drizzle over the olive oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle with chili powder. Serve with toasted bread.