1/1 Photo of Tuna, Bean and Sweetcorn Salad
Great little lunch salad. Serve with toasted crusty bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix the tuna lightly with the sweetcorn, onion and kidney beans.
- 2Season well with salt and pepper.
- 3Divide the salad leaves between two plates. Season lightly. Pile tuna salad on top.
- 4Drizzle over the olive oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle with chili powder. Serve with toasted bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna, Bean and Sweetcorn Salad
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.7
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 27.6 mg
- Sodium 616.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 34.6 g