1/3 Photos of Tuna Balls With Cream Sauce
This recipe came from a “Microwave speed meals” booklet. I have to admit I never microwaved it. I serve it over egg noodles. My daughter and her friends (teens) love this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine tuna, 1-cup cornflake crumbs, the mayonnaise, egg onion and mustard in a medium mixing bowl.
- 2Shape into 12 balls, 1-½ inches in diameter.
- 3Place remaining ¼ cup cornflakes crumbs in shallow dish. Roll each ball in crumbs to coat evenly.
- 4Arrange tuna balls in 9-inch pie plate. Bake in a 350-degree oven until golden brown, for.
- 5About 20 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile on a small saucepan blend milk with white sauce mix. Cook until sauce thickens (or follow package directions or…make your own white sauce. Bechamel Sauce).
- 7Add peas and dill weed. Mix well.
- 8Serve tuna balls over egg noodles and drizzle with the sauce.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Balls With Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.8
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 113.7 mg
- Sodium 681.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 30.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white sauce mix