This recipe came from a “Microwave speed meals” booklet. I have to admit I never microwaved it. I serve it over egg noodles. My daughter and her friends (teens) love this.
- Combine tuna, 1-cup cornflake crumbs, the mayonnaise, egg onion and mustard in a medium mixing bowl.
- Shape into 12 balls, 1-½ inches in diameter.
- Place remaining ¼ cup cornflakes crumbs in shallow dish. Roll each ball in crumbs to coat evenly.
- Arrange tuna balls in 9-inch pie plate. Bake in a 350-degree oven until golden brown, for.
- About 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile on a small saucepan blend milk with white sauce mix. Cook until sauce thickens (or follow package directions or…make your own white sauce. Recipe #62371).
- Add peas and dill weed. Mix well.
- Serve tuna balls over egg noodles and drizzle with the sauce.