Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Meal in One dish
- 3⁄4 cup macaroni, raw
- 1 (10 ounce) can 98% fat free condensed cream of celery soup
- 1⁄3 cup skim milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 4 slices low-fat cheddar cheese, broken up
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (7 ounce) can albacore tuna
- 2 slices low-fat cheddar cheese
- Cook macaroni as directed on package; rinse in cold water and drain well.
- Pur into greased 1 1/2 quart casserole and set aside.
- Combine soup, milk, peas and carrots and cheddar cheese slices.
- Heat and stir until hot and cheese is melted' add pepper and pour over macaroni.
- Drain tuna and break up into pieces and put on top of sauce.
- Stir lightly to combine all together.
- Cover and bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
- Remove cover, cut cheese slices into 4 triangles; arrange over casserole.
- Bake uncovered 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.