Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a quick and easy dinner.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄3 cup water, very hot
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- In a bowl stir soup, eggs, tuna and set aside.
- Mix well Bisquick mix and water.
- Knead dough on floured surface until smooth.
- Press dough into bottom and sides of greased 10 x 6 baking dish.
- Sprinke 1/2 c cheese on dough.
- Add tuna mixture.
- Top with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake 350 50 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving.