Recipe by DonnaRose
Very good casserole.
Top Review by Marz
Very tasty, fast and easy to make! I added more onion, but not sauted (about a quarter of a small onion), I did not have pimiento on hand so I put chopped green olives stuffed with pimiento (about a handful). I used store bought bread crumbs (progresso) that had Italian herbs and I drizzled the butter over that. I baked it for 20 min. in a square baking dish (greased), which fit perfectly! Thanks for posting ;)
- 1 1⁄2 cups elbow macaroni
- 3 ounces soft cream cheese
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can albacore tuna
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimiento
- 1 tablespoon chopped sauted onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mustard
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain noodles.
- Blend cream cheese and soup.
- Stir in tuna, pimento, onion, mustard and milk.
- Stir in macaroni, salt, and pepper.
- Spoon into casserole dish.
- Saute bread crumbs in butter and sprinkle on top.
- Bake in preheated oven, 375 for 20-25 minutes.