Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
An easy and delicious casserole.
- 1 (6 ounce) canned tuna, flaked and drained (use white meat)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
- 2 cups cooked noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1⁄3 cup water or 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 hardboiled egg, sliced
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Mix all ingredients with 3/4 cup onions in buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Sprinkle more onions on top to crisp.
- Bake at 375 degrees, about 20 minutes.
Delicious, and very simple, I did however replace the hardboiled egg with mushrooms and sprinkled parmesan cheese on top to complete the crust. The BF agreed it was super good, I'd say it'd be well complemented by ome biscuits and a small, small bowl of soup! :D