1/1 Photo of Tuna & Bacon Pasta Fina
This is a recipe that I have been making for years. It's always a favorite. You can tweak the ingredients to your own tastes if you so choose. My brother likes to add minced onions to the saute. It's quick, it's easy & tastes great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the bacon in a pan. When bacon is done, drain on papertowels.
- 2Keep the bacon grease in the pan. (Note: You can reduce the amount of bacon grease you use if you so choose, just keep enough so it doesn't get dry).
- 3Put the tuna and garlic in the pan with the bacon grease and heat over medium heat - stirring occasionally. Do this for approximately 5 minutes.
- 4Season with black pepper (optional).
- 5Crumble the bacon strips and place back in the pan with the tuna & garlic.
- 6Heat for another minute or two.
- 7Boil your angel hair pasta.
- 8When pasta is done put into a large bowl.
- 9Transfer your bacon & tuna mixture from the pan into the bowl of pasta.
- 10Toss all ingredients to incorporate all the flavors.
- 11Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna & Bacon Pasta Fina
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.4
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 58.5 mg
- Sodium 655.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 25.3 g