If your tired of regular tunafish, give this recipe a try.Cooking time doesn't include boiling the eggs or frying the bacon. "Cook" time is really the time it needs to chill.If you like you can place 1/8 cup of "french- fried onions on top of each serving. This can be used for either lunch or a light dinner.Submitted to "ZAAR" on June10th,2008
- Combine first six ingredients and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Add peas and tomatoes,chill for another 30 minutes.
- Then if using lettuce, place 2 leaves on two small plates.
- Divide tuna salad evenly over lettuce leaves.
- If using french fried onions,place 1/8 cup over each mound of tuna.
- Enjoy :).